My intuition tells me I should share this book – before I’ve even read it…
The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying.
A palliative nurse recorded the most common regrets of the dying – here are her findings…
Before you order it, link below, remember this: Regardless of what stage of life we are at, regret does not serve us. It leads us only to suffering.
When we indulge in it, we allow the past to dictate how we feel about the present.
Rather than giving in to regret, use the past as a reference point to understand the adjustments we need to make to create a better future.
Lastly, when it comes to making changes, be at peace with the past and remember that each moment presents a new choice.
The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier. I bet none of these come as a shock! What are you going to do differently?
Men. Make it Matter.